First blog in May will be studded with my favorite phrases.
First of all, I will introduce one book to use when I boiled down by making proposal and by making sentence.
It's book is "401 design meditations." This book has collected wisdom, insights, and intriguing thoughts from 244 leading visionaries.
Then I will introduce some particularly favorite phrases in this book.
● "Good design is good business." （Thomas Watson, Jr.; Founder of IBM）
● "Design is a response to social change." （George Nelson; Architect and Industrial Designer）
● "The good is not a category that interests me." （Rem Koolhaas; Architect, Principal of OMA, Netherlands）
● "However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results." （Winston Churchill; Prime minister of England during World War Ⅱ）
● "Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up." （Pablo Picaso; Spanish-born painter and co-founder of Cubism）
These phrases continue still affecting me.